Don’t SEE Niagara – Live it!
Sleep in private comfort ◊ Breakfast on home made treats and home-grown produce ◊ Delight in Niagara’s Wineries ◊ Appreciate local theater and arts ◊ Kick back and relax amid books, gardens and games ◊ Luxuriate in the pool or hot tub ◊ Linger over coffee and stories.
Your hosts, Rudy & Brenda Kuijer will be happy to share the town that they grew up in with you, our guest.
Arrive as Guests, return as Friends
Located in a quiet rural residential neighborhood in the heart of Niagara’s wine country, A Li’l Bit of Eden Bed and Breakfast, offers a taste of Niagara in every way.
From this central location, our guests are a short drive from hundreds of area attractions.
- Within a 15-minute walk are Trius Estate Winery and Restaurant, Gretzky Winery/Distillery/Brewery, 7 restaurants, several antique shops.
- It is only minutes to the Virgil bike path and an easy 5 km on country roads to the Niagara River recreational trail or the Welland Canal Seaway Trail. There are several e-bike and bicycle rental shops nearby.
- Within a 25-minute radius by car, you can experience local cottage wineries, historic Old Town Niagara-on-the-Lake, the impressive Welland Canal and Niagara Falls with all the attractions it has to offer.
Be sure to leave time to enjoy all that our property has to offer
- Curl up with a book by one of our ponds or gardens.
- In the Common Room, catch some TV or exercise your competitive side with a board game or at the pool table.
- Enjoy the pool and hot tub (the outdoor hot tub is open in most weather conditions, all year).
- Wander out to our back garden to nibble on some fresh, sustainably grown produce. Last year we grew a sampling of over 60 different fruits, berries, vegetables and herbs. (Forget the 100 mile diet – we’re trying for the 100 meter diet!)
We (your hosts, Rudy & Brenda Kuijer) have developed the property for our own enjoyment over a period of over 40 years. We now would be honored to share it and the entire Niagara experience with you, our guest.